SPI 100W lāzera caurule ir jaudīga maza izmēra caurule. Salīdzinot ar citu ražotāju caurulēm, SPI ir iestrādāts sarkanā punkta gaisams avots kas nodrošina precizitāti un tā ilgāku kalpošanas laiku. Tas ir piemērots lāzeru griešanai, lāzergravēšanai un nemetālisko materiālu marķēšanai.
|Output Power Stable Value||100W|
|Max Output Power||105W|
|Max Working Current||25mA|
|Type Of Cooling||Water-cooling 15-25℃|
|Impulse Frequency||100% to 5KHZ|
CO2 laser (laser tube) Installation instructions
1. Make sure the electrodes are connected correctly;
2. The cooling water pipe installation. When installing water pipe, please make sure the cooling water inlet must follow from the positive tonegative, and down into the water, and the interface is not leaking. Before starting the laser tube must store enough water in the water cooling pipes and no air bubbles before use (must check every time before start laser tube). If the laser tube is mounted vertically, please ensure that no air bubbles at the top of the laser tube. It will cause thermal shock when it runs with air bubbles in the water pipe, which is easy to damage your laser tube.
3. To maintain the good performance of laser tube, keep the cooling water temperature between 20-25 °C. The instability of cooling water’s temperature will influence laser tube output power.
4. When installing the laser tube, please try to ensure the 1/4 point in laser tube length is on laser tube holder, this can help your laser tube get best working performance. And leave enough space between the laser tube positive end (it has high voltage electricity) and any metal surface of your laser machine. If the space is not big enough, it will cause ignition between high voltage power used to trigger the laser tube and the metal surface of laser machine, and thus lead to laser tube damage and even breakdown of major electronic components on your laser machine.
5. Recommend laser machine consumers to put automatic checkout device into your laser tube water cooling system to prevent laser tube stoppage due to overheating failure caused by lack of water when laser tube is working, please consult your laser machine supplier for details.